Unemployment is one of the major problems in Pakistan. Many people were restless because of this but there is amazing news for all. The CM Punjab has announced CTI jobs in Punjab. The government of Punjab has approved the CTI jobs in Punjab to hire College Teacher Interns (CTI) in colleges.
Governor of Punjab has decided to recruit four thousand and five hundred people for CTI. This is a golden chance for all master level students to try their luck. The government of Punjab announced 4500 vacancies for CTI. Candidates can apply from any district of Punjab. The vacancies for males and females are equal, both of them can apply to this job on an equal basis. You can get all information regarding CTI from your nearest college on their notice board.
Criteria for Application of CTI Jobs in Punjab Pakistan
There is very simple criteria for application of CTI jobs.
Qualification For CTI Jobs Punjab:
MA, MSc or degree equivalent to MA, MSc
Gender Requirements for CTI’S:
Both male and female
Total CTI jobs Vacancies in Punjab:
Time Duration: 8 months, From October 1st,2019 to April 30, 2020.
One Month Salary: 45,000 PKR
Age Limit: No age limit
In educational degrees, divisions and position would matter. Also, they have extra points. The students waiting for result cannot apply for CTI. Only those have eligibility for this application who have completed their MA and MSc. If you have any additional certificate or degree, it will be a plus point.
Subjects for CTI Jobs 2019-2020 in Punjab:
Interns specialized in following subjects can apply for CTI jobs.
- Islamic studies
- Pakistan studies
- Computer Science.
Other subjects can also apply.
Qualification marks distribution for CTI jobs 2019-2020 in Punjab
The candidates, qualified their Masters properly, are eligible for CTI jobs. The minimum qualification is master degree with at least 2nd division in the relevant subject. Having 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in masters is an additional character which is very profitable for the intern. Position holders and the person with good job experiences are preferred for CTI jobs.
Marks Distribution for CTI Jobs:
Marks distribution for CTI jobs are as follows:
- Marks for Educational degrees: 85
- Marks for Master above Degrees like MS or M Phil: 5
- Marks for Position Holders inboard or university: 5
- Marks for Interview: 5
- Positions in university and board will be considered for selection
- Marks for 1st position: 5
- Marks for 2nd position: 3
- Marks for 3rd position: 2
Convert your CGPA into a percentage by % HEC formula.
Application Procedure for CTI Jobs 2019-2020 in Punjab
1. Candidates should visit their nearest college for the complete information regarding CTI jobs in Punjab. They will see all the information related to CTI jobs posted on notice boards. If you are willing for this job opportunity, visit your nearest college as soon as possible.
2. You have to apply in your related colleges. You can also apply in more than one colleges at a time.
3. Interview will be held from 23 September,2019 to 24 September, 2109. This schedule can be changed as per application form deadline. So, you have to prepare yourself for it and manage the whole schedule.
4. You should have Application form with one passport size pic, CNIC copy, attested documents and your detailed CV along with you.
5. Interviews will be held in related colleges where you apply for your convenience.
6. You have to bring your detailed CV and all original and copied documents along with you at the time of interview.
Related Documents for CTI jobs in Punjab:
List of documents related to CTI jobs 2019-2020 are as follows:
- Recently Updated CV
- 2 Passport size pictures of the candidate
- Id card and its copy
- Original and photocopy of all educational degrees
- Any additional experience certificate (if you have).
Merit list will be uploaded on HED websites or in the related colleges on their notice boards. Candidates can also confirm results from the admin office of related colleges.
16-year education is necessary for CTI job in Punjab whether it may MA, MSc, or BS Hons. This is a golden opportunity for all of us. We should prepare us well for it. Best wishes to all the applicants.