In this chapter we learn about ID in html.
An ID is used for the unique things like we have 5 headings in our page out of 5 we want 3 heading colors to be changed so we apply id on these heading and use css to change its color.
In css id is represent by the “#” and then the id name.
Note any name you choose for the id there’s no names compulsory for id’s.
- Training & Courses In Multan
- CTI JOBS in Punjab Pakistan | 2019-2020
- Google is turning Android Phones into seismometers
- How independence day of Pakistan Celebrated?
- How Scorpion Venom Effects
- Introduction of CSS
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- PHP if/if Else/Else if
- PHP Operators and type of php operators