In this Introduction to css tutorial we learn about the css introduction for which purposes it used what are the changes made by css.
CSS stands for cascading style sheet. It is used to design the web pages web sites and web layout we can also customize the text color, background color, layout backgrounds and also apply animations using css and transitions. We can also provide the height and width of html elements in css. It allow us to decide how different html elements are shown on web page. We customize all the content of a web page using css.
CSS was first proposed by Håkon Wium Lie on October 10, 1994.
Css latest version is “css3“ it is earlier version of css. Before CSS3 CSS2 is used which is then upgraded by css3.
- Training & Courses In Multan
- CTI JOBS in Punjab Pakistan | 2019-2020
- Google is turning Android Phones into seismometers
- How independence day of Pakistan Celebrated?
- How Scorpion Venom Effects
- Introduction of CSS
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- PHP if/if Else/Else if
- PHP Operators and type of php operators