Divs in HTML
The <div>tag is known as Division tag in html. It simply use to divide content of the page (image, text, link etc.) into different sections. Div tag work as container that sum up other page elements and divides the HTML document into different sections to apply CSS to style them. By using div tag we can apply the CSS styling on all the sections at once instead of coding same style for each paragraph.
Characteristics of <div> tag
- Div tag is Block level tag.
- It is a generic container tag.
- It is used to the group of various tags of HTML so that sections can be created and style can be Applied on them.
- Training & Courses In Multan
- CTI JOBS in Punjab Pakistan | 2019-2020
- Google is turning Android Phones into seismometers
- How independence day of Pakistan Celebrated?
- How Scorpion Venom Effects
- Introduction of CSS
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- PHP if/if Else/Else if
- PHP Operators and type of php operators